NLC Registration can be found at the link here: https://bit.ly/3fazYpr
Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. presents the 3rd Annual National Leadership Conference, a celebration of our 26th Anniversary, to be held from Friday, July 24 until Saturday, July 25th, 2020 via virtual web conference platforms as a result of the current national pandemic.
It is a with a heavy heart that I am writing to inform you that our 2020 National Leadership Conference will be moved to a virtual platform, rather than an in-person conference, as a result of the pandemic we are currently facing. The National Board of Directors have made this choice with the utmost consideration for our members' safety in addition to the reality that many members and chapters have been impacted financially.
We appreciate your continued patience as we work to coordinate the details of our virtual event and ensure that we provide a positive, fulfilling experience for our members, both active and alumni, this summer.
What we do know:
- The conference will still take place on Friday, July 24th and Saturday, July 25th, 2020 with our General Assembly Meeting taking place on Saturday morning. Chapter delegates will be expected to attend and represent their respective associate/chapters and participate in discussions and voting during the meeting.
- We will provide leadership and professional development content virtually, which will be available to all members in good standing.
- Registration will open by Friday, May 1st.
- We are accepting award applications (including our scholarship!) until Friday, May 1st on GreekTrack.
- The National Board will be working diligently to examine our budget and consider ways to further support chapters over the next year using funds that were reserved for the conference.
Details on the schedule, costs, and further logistics are forthcoming and will be shared within the next two weeks. Please reach out to me with any questions, concerns, or feedback!
Additionally, if you or your family are facing significant hardship during this time please reach out to any member of the National Board- we would like to provide whatever support we can. We are in this together.
"What's possible has been done. What's impossible must be done."
With sisterly love,
Nikita, Executive President
The National Leadership Conference is an opportunity for sisters from across the country to come together for leadership training, personal development, and sisterhood.
As active sisters, attending the conference presents a special opportunity to develop or enhance your leadership skills, build new relationships with sisters across the country, and meet members of the National Board.
As alumnae, the National Leadership Conference is the perfect time to reconnect with other alumnae, meet new sisters, and celebrate your first or fifteenth year (or any year in between!) of living the Delta Xi Phi pillars as an alumna.
Join us for a weekend of reflection on where our road has led us over the last 25 years and how we continue to move forward on this PHInomenal journey through leadership, sisterhood, and commitment to our pillars! D-Xi!
Each Delta Xi Phi sister, including all actives and alumnae, are welcome and encouraged to attend the National Leadership Conference. While the conference is open to all sisters, it is important to note that all associate/chapters are required to send their delegate(s).