Model for Regional Summits (Saturday)
Attire: DXP Casual
Note: Breakfast, lunch provided on Saturday
- 9:00 AM – Check-in, Breakfast, and Welcome
- 9:30 AM – AME Training for Active Members; breakout sessions for alumnae and associate members
- 10:30 AM – Officer Training and Chapter Operations
- 11:30 AM – Open Forum
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 1:30 PM – Guest Speaker(s) or Leadership/Sisterhood Training and Activities
- 4:00 PM – Group Photo
- Evening – optional sisterhood bonding (not planned by National Board)
Regions may decide to coordinate guest speakers for any topic of their choosing related to multicultural awareness, personal or professional development, risk management, greek life, etc. As topics and speakers are based on region, they have been left out of the example schedule above.
Regions may also coordinate activities on Friday evening and Sunday morning/afternoon at their choosing. Examples of activities may include a sisterhood dinner, a social, and/or community service.